Saturday, March 24, 2012

Google Censorship Threat For Bloomberg Quinn again?

I can't make this up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a like my YouTube channel being removed -- all 343  YouTubes at the time just before the mayoral election that I and only I happened to point out  do not believe the media Mike Bloomberg may not win do to voter anger.   Look at the date and I called it right on.  Quinn is in deep crap -- she has a fortune invested in her winning by rich greedy stupid folks and she may not win for the same reason.

Note:  The threat of removing my work came on Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com


 

Type the characters you see in the picture above.
If you make a large number of posts in a single day, you will be required to complete word verification. After 24 hours, the word verification will automatically be removed. Learn more