Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Christine Quinn, Mike’s Mini-me Strikes Again Mike Can GPS City Workers But Not Visa Versa

Mike Bloomberg’s mini-me Christine Quinn strikes again!  

Rewind: Term limits, “deal “ordeal” to understate Bloomberg and his mini-me denying us a referendum to quashing an investigation in to Deputy Goldsmith and that is my short list.”

Will the above comment make it past The New York Times Censors?

I left out Quinn brushed aside two investigations in to CityTime and I am confident Tish James was worried to bring a third investigation because angering the little emperor wannabe means Quinn with holding money from a city council person’s community.

Mike Bloomberg is Mr. Transparency -- NOT -- from Cayman Islands to Manhattan Island the little emperor who pretends to be a public servant says none of our business but he wants to GPS NYC gov. workers!  One of the best pieces on CityTime and SAIC from way back http://www.citylimits.org/news/articles/3513/a-show-of-hands

Here is the YouTube from over one year ago where I call Christine Quinn Mike Bloomberg’s mini-me and refer to her as a puppet.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaki2DQ0_w