Thursday, February 23, 2012

Christine Quinn John Sexton NYU Bill Rudin Christine Quinn Serve A Term in Jail!!


Great photo by activist Louis Flores and he made the photo and text I blew up and laminated of Christine Quinn sucking face with Bill Rudin who gave her enormous kick backs aka campaign donations to smooth they way for no trauma level 1 full service hospital in the West Village but Rudin Luxury Condos and the vile Amanda the People's Burden -- worst commissioner of City Planning ever pushed the the deal refusing to give St. Vincent's zoning protect for a hospital.

I am wiped out -- very little sleep and for some reason I got very, very very excited and passionate. 

Thanks to Louis for the photo and what a great turn out.  I hugged and kiss people that told me I said what they wanted to say.

It does not not get better than that!!!!!