Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christine Quinn Never Filled “Slush Watch Dog” Position! Exposed by Josh Margolin The NY Post

Folks I posted the comment below making sure to leave out Josh Margolin’s link and let us see -- it is 4:59 -- will The NY Times completely censor me or make me wait 24 to 48 hours to allow my comment to be posted.

Wow  5:01 the times okayed my comment.


Shame on The New York Times for waiting this long to report on Christine Quinn’s shady “pork” practices?  Too date where is the watch dog Quinn was supposed to put  in place to over see slush aka pork and or tax payer money?  I don’t know if NYT will allow this comment or a link to Josh Margolin’s expose on Quinn never filling the watch dog spot for slush abuse but again shame on The NY Times for “jet lag”.  What finally prompted you to report the news that Quinn pulled another slush shady with Larry Seabrook.  Funny she manages to give Charles Barron and his community as little slush as possible isn’t it.  I guess she knows Barron’s community will vote against her run for mayor as well as I and so many other New Yorkers furious with Mike Bloomberg’s mini-me but The NY Times is protecting Ms. Slush and Intimidation.  Gee I wonder why?